9 Reasons Why Bolder BARRE Is A Great Home WorkoutJul 24, 2020
- Challenging to Muscles, Kind to Joints. The small, precise movements in Bolder BARRE classes reduce pressure on your joints, tendons and ligaments. With regular practice, you will notice significant improvement in your core strength and posture. A tight, toned core will give you a taller, leaner appearance, and keep you safe from injuries.
- Modifications for Every Level of Fitness. Everyone has different starting points. Worried you won’t be able to keep up? I got you! Most moves can be modified, perfect if you’re a beginner or you are working through an injury. Advanced options are also given for those looking for more of a challenge. Every one will be challenged at their own level. That’s the beauty of Barre.
- It’s a Total Body Workout. Each class will leave you feeling completely WORKED and satisfyingly accomplished. You’ll feel strengthened, stretched and yet energized and invigorated.
- Work Muscles to Fatigue. Bolder BARRE’s small, precise movements coupled with high reps, are designed to work muscles to the point of fatigue. Embrace The Shake – that shaking you feel means you are exhausting the muscle and forcing it to respond. And that’s a good thing!
- Increased Flexibility. Due to its form-focused stretching, improved flexibility and range-of-motion is one of the many benefits of Bolder BARRE. Classes build both strength and flexibility - allowing you to enjoy an active life free of injuries.
- Lost Inches. Bolder BARRE targets several of the body’s largest muscle groups, like thighs and glutes. The larger the muscle, the more calories burned. Building lean muscle, raises your resting metabolic rate, which means you’ll torch more calories even at rest! Even more important than a number on a scale, Bolder BARRE workouts improves posture – making you look and feel longer and leaner. Pairing Bolder BARRE workouts with a healthy diet, will accelerate your results.
- Greater Range of Motion and Endurance for Other Activities and Sports. Bolder BARRE targets core muscles often neglected in other fitness classes. It is fantastic cross-training to enhance and improve your other activities. Golfers and tennis players may notice greater hip openness and movement allowing for a better swing. Runners often find increased endurance, greater hamstring flexibility and reduced impact on joints.
- Very Little Equipment is Needed. Bolder BARRE workouts largely use body weight and light hand weights. A chair back or countertop will work well as a Barre, and a playground ball or mini loop bands can provide added resistance.
- Never Boring, Always Fun. You’ll find that the class time passes quickly due to the fast pace, variety of exercises, upbeat music, and, well, let’s face it … your instructor can be pretty entertaining! ;)
There’s good reason why Barre fitness is popular. Give it a try and enjoy these benefits and more.